Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Challenge

I have a challenge for you for the rest of the week.

  1. Try this: every hour get up out of your chair and do 10 pushups, and 30 squats. That should take you no longer than 2-3 minutes. During a regular 8 hour work day, if you complete this challenge you will do 80 pushups and 240 squats! Don't even tell me you don't have 2 minutes per hour! Many people spend more time than that in the bathroom or chatting around the watercooler!! If you do this challenge everyday for the rest of the week, you will have completed 240 pushups and 720 squats.
No excuses. Exercise is all around us, it's not just in a workout DVD, going to the gym, or scheduling an hour long run. Fitness happens everywhere! Next week take the stairs instead of the elevator/escalator.

Tomorrow I would like to challenge you with something regarding food!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea! I am going to do this, starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

They like me, they really really like me!